Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Badrachalam SRI SITHA RAMA ALAYAM

LAST YEAR 2008 I visited Bhadrachala Sriramalayam. I reached by RTC bus via Kothagudem. I stayed in Padmashali satram one night. The main temple is 2 kms from bus stand and the satram is walkable distance. It is on the banks of Godavari river.
Early morning I have gone for the Darshan of Lord Rama (Sitadevi sahitha) and seen the alayam. Some of the namunas of the ornaments given by Sri Ramadasu are on dsplay while the original gold ornaments are in Reserve bank. I prayed to the Lord to punish the Blackmailers who disturbed my family at Kanpur and give health wealth and prosperity to my children and peace of mind to my wife and me.
I also visited the Parnashala about 5 kms from the main temple. By 11 :00 am I reached Koona varam Launch station. Papi(ti) kondalu is very beautifulplace by boat. When we returned from the boat ride it was 5 pm. During return journey towards the end for 10 minutes there was heavy rain and it appeared dark although it was just not even 5 pm. From Koonavaram I reached Bhadrachalam that day night and returned to hyderabad same night.

No comments:

Post a Comment