Wednesday, August 19, 2009

oneness temple (Amma Bhagawan Alayam)Tada

Location : nearby places in Nellore district near Sullurupeta / SHAR srihari kota
I went to see my brother in Sullurpeta one of the sundays in July 2009. After my mopther's niryanam on Oct. 19.2008 I visited my brother's home. Sudheer my brother's younger son joined Polytechnic college near Tada but, comes under Tamilnadu area as it is the border area. We went to his college and on the way back, I got down at Tada railway station. I took auto to Oneness temple of Sri Amma Bhagawan Alayam near Vedayapalem. Since it was evening I could visit the Meditation Hall with the Golden Ball thae one that was appearing to Bhagawan since his childhood days. Since there was some stampede during last year Pooja time the entry is restricted and ticket of 50 rupees for prayer / meditation hall for 30 minutes is used as the restriction.
It was a nie visit but, Dharshan of Amma Bhagawan is given only in the morning hours during the prayer in the same meditation hall (Hall of Golden Ball)
I prayed to the Lord for the well being one and all near and dear.

1 comment: