Wednesday, August 19, 2009

VEMULAWADA RAJARAJESWARI SWAMY DEVASTHAMNAM

ON THE WAY BACK FROM Kaleswaram, I reached Vemulawada near Sirisilla (Karimnagar district nearby) and visited the temple. Here Lord Shiva is known as Rajarjeswara swamy Shiva Lingam.
Kodepooja is nothing but, performing the Pradakshana around the temple along with a Kode duda.
After the Darshan of Rajarajeswara Shiva Lingam in the main temple I went to the tickets counter and got Kodeduda Pooja ticket and gone to the front side of the temple where the KOdeduda are available. Then, with Vidhividhana I performed the Pooja Pradakshanam for the welfare of my children and for the reuniting of family.
In the temple complex area, I have performed "Kodepooja" to bless my daughter and son-in-law to lead happy married life, to bless with a child and prosperity.

No comments:

Post a Comment