Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SHIRDI SAI DHARSHAN

DURING APRIL 2009 I VISITED SHIRDI ALONG WITH MY BELOVED DAUGHTER SEEKING BLESSINGS FROM SHIRDI SAI.
I booked APSRTC return ticket inclusive of accommodation. We reached early morning the Hotel very near to the temple complex. Took bath and started by walk to the temple. We have delightful Dharsan with in 2 hours. Since the bus only next day night we have to stay in hotel that day aswell as the next day. I have gone to Sai Dharsan two more times during the evening and morning prayers Arathi time.

This was my second trip. My first visit to Shirdi Sai temple was during my visit to Poona in June 2008 as Gangadhara Sc.D guide in the IAT Poona JRF Interview committee Board. That I started in the morning at 5:30 hrs by taxi and returned to Guest house by 4 pm. Since I have to travel by Air next day morning. Taxi fellow charged 2700 although it was just 90 rupees by bus one way.

No comments:

Post a Comment