Tuesday, September 1, 2009

CHILUKURI BALA JI TEMPLE, HYDERABAD

Chilukuri Balaji temple is famous in Hyderabad. From Mehadipatnam bus stand or junction on theleft side we have special buses running for Chilukui Balaji temple Rs.10 ticket and I reached one day mrning at 11am. The temple is known for the devotees as the God who fulfills the mokku. Exam period after the results the crouds are too much. When I went the croud was moderate as there is no special festival or occassion. Many devotees are performing their mokku 51 times going round the temple and writing one full page of om venkatesaya namah etc. The temple surroundings are maintained some what better, since the endowment department want to take it away from the hands of the pujaris but, the courts did ot yet decide on the matter. There is no Hundi in the temple. All in all it is a memorable trip and agin went another time and prayed for the changing the mind set of my sons Anil, Venkat and Mothi and to get my daughters marriage at the earliest with a good person. The later prayer is performed by Lord and am yet waiting for the change in mind set of Aniland Venkat till date. I have also prayed for the good matches for my sons as well. I am looking forward to the Lord's mercy on these counts of getting proper good girls as daughter-in-laws with in the next couple of years and for the change of the mindset of my beloved sons Anil and Venkat.

Om Venkatesaya namaha

No comments:

Post a Comment