Tuesday, September 1, 2009

VALLURAMMA TEMPLE NEAR ONGOLE

On AUGUST 15, 2008 I visited to the temple of Valluramma devatha as my mother was bedriddenwith bed sores and on bed in epurupalem. Next to Ongole town railway station the village with Granite stone carrys and crane arrangements is the place I got down. thentook auto rikshaw at the railway crossing adjacent to the station and reached the temple in 10 minutes ( 2 kms). This temple is developed by Endowments department and reasonably good facilities are developed. Temple has a big compound wall and a couple of buildings are construted with in the premises. Opoosite to the temple on the other side of the main roadthere are shops and hotels. Adjacent to the temple we can get utensils and chairs etc from tent wala shops. for rent. I prayed to the Godess for the speedy recovery of my mother and particularly, the powerful Godess I prayed severally for the marriage of my daughter as that is sravan masam. my mother told me looking into the tears in my eyes the same day morning that Klyanam vochhina kakku vachina agadu refering to the marriage of my daughter I know, y mother read through my eyes the inner feelings what I am thinking. So, I prayed to Mother Valluramma to bless my daughter Rohini for the marriage.

Later I have returned to epurupalem and then to Hyderabd. Next trip during Aug 21. 2008 my mother's condition deteriorated further and I took her to Kamineni Hospital in Hyderbad. Ultimately, on October 19, 2008 exactly on the same date as my father passed awed 2 years ago that was on 19 oct. 2006, my mother left her physical body and reached the heavenly abode to join with my father.

My prayers to Mother Valuramma have been granted in silence and without my knowing my daughter got married on 21 Aug. 2008, I think the same day when I took my mother to Kamineni Hospital Hyderabad.

After my mother's demise, on Nov. 7, 2008 (the birthday of my elder son Anil) I have been able to tace out the mothi's fatherinlaw's address and met them at their home in Piduguralla. Several people helped me whithout any reservations in my search process and I am thankful to each one of them.

I owed a thanks giving Darshan of Mother Valluramma but, I have to delay it as I am told the tradition is preventing any visits of this nature until completion of six months after my mother's demise thus, I stayed on waiting for the day. On 9th June Poornima day myself, my sister, brother in law, Arikati Srinivas and the tenants family (in my house) wife and husband went to the Mother Valluramma temple and with hen bali (sacrifice) we have performed the pooja and Mokku. I prayed Mother Valluramma to get my elder son Anil married to a good family girl within the next 2 years and the younger son Venkat also to be blessed with a good wife in another years time after elder one's marriage. And I will be visiting Mother Valluramma again and prayed to the Mother to get the marriages of my sons to be performed by me and my wife with traditional marriage rituals. Looking forward for the mother Valluramma's grace and blessings.
All praise to Mother Valluramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment