Sunday, September 6, 2009

RAMOJI FILM CITY, SANGHI SHIVA TEPLE, HYDERABAD

RAMOJI FILM CITY is located on the Hyderabad - Vijayawada highway on the rigth side as we proceed from Hyderabad.  For me living near the new Shamshabad airport on Srisailam road the route is via LB Nagar Junction.   I visted 4 times the film city.  First time I went on my scooter and visited for 2 hours and returned back after lunch.
I went along with my daughter's father-in-laws family during Sankranthi period 2009.  we took a sumo as the people are more and straight headed towards Ramoji film city in the morning by 8 am. Goli  Ramesh joined me at his house in Uppal.  Then, we went to Ramoji Film city, it was more memorable as two children Sweety and Kuchulu are there and it was really enjoyable.  No. of attractions are there given in the pamphlet and the ticket is 250 or so per head.  We returned back by 3 pm. from the Fim city.

In June 2009, Nagabhushana Rao's father came along with his brother Dakshnina Murthy from Epurupalem/ Jandrapet.  I took a vehicle this time also, and joined them for a wedding party on the way to Ramoji film city.  After lunch we went to Ramji film city.

SHANGI SHIVA MANDIR
After Ramoji Film city we have seen Shangi temple. ON THE WAY BACK AFTER 1 KM WE HAVE TAKEN A LEFT TURN TOWARDS THE Sanghi Polymers   pvt ltd and the residential quarters or the Sanghi Village It has turned round the Ramoji Film city and way to the hill top is adjacent to one of the gates of  the Ramoji Film city.  Of course this gate is meant for cargo and utilities or staff of Ramoji Film city only.

Shaghi temple on the hill top is beautiful and it is seen from long distance much above the Ramoji Film City.  I have been wondering how we can approach this temple for a visit for the last 3 or 4 years.  The white marble temple is like Birla mandir.  Croud is not there so, we have enjoyed the temple visit. very much.  Prayed to the Lord to give wisdom to Anil, Venkat, Mothi and my wife to understand the love and concern that I am having towards them and to unite my family at his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment