Sunday, September 6, 2009

SHIVA TEMPLE , AIRPORT ROAD BANGALORE

This huge Shiva temple in Bangalore airport Road is one of the attractions in the city.  It is listed in the sight seeing tour of  Bangalore. A huge Shiva image on White snowy Himalayan structure captures the eye all visitors.  Entry ticket is there for this Mandir as it is promoted by Tourism development board.  All Jyothirlingas and all known Shivalinga replicas are found  in a closed circular path with aircondtioning and in a concealed structure.
    Most enjoyable for a visitor.
I prayed to the Lord to give my children to give them the Gnana Netram to realize the the hatred that they have deveoped on the basis of some false stories created and pushed into their minds.  I prayed to the Lord to forgive my wife as she was a simple Lady but just  fallen into the trap laid by my professional enemies.  I prayed to the Lord to destroy with fire from his third eye all  the tripurasuras who have trapped  innocent lady and disturbed my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment